2. Who We Are
- Our site address is arnottdesign.co.uk
- Our company name is Arnott Design Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales (11327695).
- Our registered address is 14a High Street, West Wratting, Cambridge. CB21 5LU.
- Our nominated representative is Karen Arnott
3. What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
- If you engage us to carry out professional services for you we will gather personal information from you such as your name, address, telephone numbers and email address
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site
5. How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
- Present site content effectively to you
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you
- Carry out our contracts with you
We store the above information in our email marketing database ActiveCampaign (see below). We’ll use your information with your consent, and for the following reasons:
- Sending newsletters to subscribers
- Contacting you about prospective or ongoing projects
- Internal record keeping
Where personal data is requested through forms on this website, such data is only used for the purpose stated on the form and will not be given or sold to any third parties.
On this website, there are email marketing opt-ins. If you opt-in to one of these forms, the data you submitted will be transferred from our site to our email marketing database ActiveCampaign.
In ActiveCampaign we use a tagging system to segment our lists, so we hold data on what you first opted-in on, and sometimes what links you’ve clicked in our emails. We do this so we can send more targeted email campaigns.
You can unsubscribe from our email marketing at anytime by clicking a link in the campaigns or emailing: email@example.com.
6. Where we store your data
We have strict controls in place to help protect personal information and to minimize loss or damage whether through accident, negligence or deliberate actions.
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If it were to be processed outside the UK and the EEA where the same level of data protection may not exist, we would put in place adequate measures to ensure your information is suitably protected.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
7. Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer
- If we have a legal obligation to do so
We will only ever send personally identifiable information about to you other companies when:
- When we have your consent to share the information, for example when we work with a contractor on your project.
8. Your rights
Under GDPR, you have the following rights as data subjects:
- Right of access – to your personal information. If you would like to receive a copy of the personal information we hold for you, you may make a data subject access request to our nominated representative.
- Right to rectification – if the data we hold is inaccurate or incomplete. You can ask for information to be removed if there is no compelling reason for Arnott Design Ltd to continue to have it.
- Right to restrict processing – if you request to block the processing of personal information for specific reasons.
- Right to data portability – for your own purposes in certain circumstances, for example if you were moving away to a different provider.
- Right to object – to Arnott Design Ltd processing your data inappropriately.
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you may get to via a link from our site. We are not responsible for the content of any website outside of our site.
Your privacy is important to us. In order to provide you with this website, and monitor and improve our site, there are a couple of third-party applications that we use.
We use Google Analytics to track data on my website traffic. No personal data is collected, but information such as geographic location and IP address may be recorded.