We also specialise in graphic design for print and love to design flyers, company stationery and brochures. If you have an event coming up, we can also design your booth graphics, popup banners and printed collateral for that.
Our print design process
The process for a brochure would be as follows, but smaller projects will have a much more concise and simple process.
- Brief – You tell us what you’re looking for. Together we confirm the audience, goals and usage of the piece.
- Research – We look at your competitors’ marketing and market trends for your industry, alongside your existing visual identity and style guidelines.
- Content – This is usually your role, but we can recommend brilliant copywriters we’ve worked with if you need support with your written messaging.
- Planning – We work with the copywriter to produce a page plan.
- Concepts – Initial designs of the cover and a couple of sample spreads. This phase includes 2 rounds of feedback/review.
- Layout – Once the initial concepts have been signed off, we liaise with the copywriter to input the initial draft into the template pages. It’s important we work collaboratively with the copywriter to ensure the page real-estate is used effectively – for the aesthetics, readability and marketing goals. This phase includes 2 rounds of feedback/review.
- Deliverable – Final brochure files, sent to the printers.
Prices for printed collateral
- Business cards / Letterhead / Compliments slips
Start from £120
- Flyers / Posters / Simple leaflets
Start from £180
- Popup banners / Large-format graphics for events
Range from £120 – £1200
- Brochures / Books
Range from £1200 – £6500
Start from £1500 per item
- Product labels
Start from £500 per product
Prices for print design are completely bespoke, depending on requirements, so do get in touch with us to discuss the specifics of your project.
We have great relationships with several printing companies and can obtain competitive printing prices. We are also happy to work with your regular printers.